Sunday, 18 August 2013

Boredom-ness.

Tomorrow is the start of daily test for this new mid term semester. Tomorrow I'll face Biology test and English. Honestly, I only study Biology a little. After this I'm going somewhere! For your information, I'm in my Grandma's house now.
By the way, in last than 6 hours, One Direction voting as #MTVHottest in Twitter is going to be end so for you guys who haven't voted for them, you must start now. Start voting with typing "#MTVHottest One Direction" and I'll very appriciate that. :)
I'm having a little trouble with test, and I haven't had a proper studied yet. I really love Wattpad and it really is my moodbooster. I always forget about time if I have to deal with stories in there. My account is @steflorencia, and my reading list are romance and teenfiction. Some of them are fanfiction of One Direction too.
I really am bored and I don't know why I write this post in the first place, but yeah, thank you for reading.
My line account is: stephanieflorencia. Chat me and we will be a great friend, I guess!

xoxo,
steflorencia

No comments:

Post a Comment